Intelligent Indoor Environment Monitoring System Based on IoT and Cloud Platform
In order to achieve intelligent, comprehensive and real-time monitoring of indoor environmental parameters, an indoor environment monitoring system based on IoT and cloud computing technology was designed. The system integrates IoT and cloud computing technology for indoor environment monitoring, and uses the cloud computing information technology platform to establish an evaluation model of indoor thermal comfort and air quality based on BP neural network. This is of great significance to the monitoring, statistics and analysis of the comfort of the residents in the residential environment. Experiments show that the system has low cost, low power consumption, simple operation, stable operation, high measurement accuracy and good practical value.
KeywordsIndoor environment Monitoring IoT Cloud computing Artificial intelligence
- 2.Davidoff, S., Min, K.L., Yiu, C., et al.: Principles of smart home control. In: UBICOMP 2006: Ubiquitous Computing, International Conference, UBICOMP 2006, Orange County, Ca, USA, September 2006, pp. 19–34. DBLP (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Tsang, K.F., Chi, H.R., Fu, L., et al. Energy-saving IAQ monitoring ZigBee network using VIKOR decision making method. In: IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology 2004–2009. IEEE (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Gao, Y., Diao, Y., Lin, C., et al.: Monitoring and analysis of thermal environment and harmful gases in mechanically ventilated multistory pig buildings. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Eng. (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Fanger, P.O.: Calculation of thermal comfort. ASHRAE Trans. 73(2), 5–6 (1967)Google Scholar
- 6.Ministry of Health: GB/T18883-2002 Implementation Guidelines for Indoor Air Quality Standards. China Standard Press (2003)Google Scholar