Study on Rapid Layering Construction Technology of Panoramic Model for Electrical Equipment
Computer fast scan modeling for converter valves starts with 3D modeling technology based on computer geometry modeling, visual modeling technology based on depth of field sensors, automatic layered reconstruction technology of internal and external parts models of electrical equipment, developing the rapid layering construction technology research of a panoramic model for electrical equipment. Taking the converter valve as the object, the traditional 3D modeling, fast scanning modeling and model layering are determined, and a computer-identifiable model is created using fast depth-of-field scanning technology, and a refined 3D model of the traditional design stage is hierarchically displayed. Realize the all-round display of the interior and exterior parts of the power equipment model on the job site.
KeywordsRapid layering 3D modeling Fast scan modeling
This work was financially supported by the science and technology project to State Grid Corporation “Research on the interactive technology of intelligent transportation and maintenance information fusion based on panoramic layered electrical equipment model”. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to my colleagues and friends, they gave me a lot of useful advices during the process of studying this topic research and also provided enthusiastic help in the process of typesetting and writing thesis! At the same time, I want to thank all the scholars who are quoted in this paper. Due to my limited academic level, there are some disadvantages to writing a paper, and I will solicit the criticism and corrections from experts and scholars.
- Bi, S., Zhang, G., Hou, R., Liang, J.: Comparing research on 3D modeling technology and its implement methods. J. Wuhan Univ. Technol. 32(16), 26–30 (2010)Google Scholar
- Fan, L., Tang, J.: Expectation and review on overhead transmission lines 3D modeling methods. South. Energy Constr. 4(2), 120–125 (2017)Google Scholar
- Zhao, C.: Research and application of substation visualization based on 3D panorama and rapid modeling technology. Master’s degree Dissertation, Shandong University (2013)Google Scholar
- Li, Y.: Research on key techniques of 3D surface reconstruction based on depth camera. Doctoral Dissertation, Zhejiang University (2015)Google Scholar
- He, Q., Cheng, H., Yang, X.: A review of 3D model process technology oriented to 3D printing. Manuf. Technol. Mach. Tools 6, 54–61 (2016)Google Scholar