Design of DC Charging Pile Based on Intelligent LED Lamp Rod
In this paper, an intelligent charging pile based on intelligent LED lamp pole is designed, which can occupy small public space, widely distribute, charge the electric vehicle quickly, operate easily, and have a high man-machine interaction experience. What’s more, it can through the network communication module to achieve timely maintenance and feedback user views. In the hardware design, both LED lamp pole and intelligent charging pile are supplied by low-voltage DC power supply. The process of power conversion between them is the same. It is necessary to convert the input AC power supply into DC power supply through three stages of voltage reduction, rectifier and steady current. The protection module is adopted to prevent the fluctuation of the power grid from damaging the equipment, so that the two can realize the integrated design scheme.
KeywordsDC charging pile Network communication module Human computer interaction system
First and foremost, I would like to show my deepest gratitude to my supervisor, Yangkai, a respectable, responsible and resourceful scholar, who has provided me with valuable guidance in every stage of the writing of this thesis. Without his enlightening instruction, impressive kindness and patience, I could not have completed my thesis. I would also like to thank all my teachers and my friends especially my three lovely roommates, for their encouragement and support.
- 1.Liu, Z., Chen, J., Lin, K., Zhao, Y., Xu, H.: Dometic and foreign present situation and the tendency of electric vehicles. Electr. Power Constr. 36, 25–32 (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Cui, Y.-f., Zhang, L.-s., Yang, Q., Wang, J.: Development status of electric vehicles and charge technology research at home and abroad. Yunnan Electr. Power 38, 9–12 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Luo, Y., Tang, X., Huai, J., Chen, J.: Development status and trend of electric vehicle at home and abroad and its impact on vehicle fuel. Int. Petrol. Econ. 22, 64–70 (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Pang, H., Lo, E., Pong, B.: DC electrical distribution systems in buildings. In: International Conference on Power Electronics Systems and Applications, pp. 115–119. IEEE (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Lu, M.Z., Luo, Y.S., Song, W.: The design and implementation of control system for electric vehicle direct current charging spot. Electron. Sci. Technol. 4, 101–107 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, X.S.: Research on the Design and Control Method of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile. Guangxi University of Science and Technology, Guangxi (2013)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, Y.: Research on electric Vehicle Intelligent Charging Pile System. Changchun University of Technology, Changchun (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhong, W.X.: Design and implementation of wireless card swipe terminal based on STM32. Electron. World, 153–154 (2012)Google Scholar