Computer Network Vulnerabilities
Part of the The Computer Communications and Networks book series (CCN)
- 1.2k Downloads
KeywordsVulnerability Assessment Security Policy System Administrator Design Flaw Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Pipkin, Donald. Information Security: Protecting the Global Enterprise. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall PTR, 2000.Google Scholar
- 2.Pethia, Richard D. Information Technology—Essential But Vulnerable: How Prepared Are We for Attacks? http://www.cert.org/congressional_testimony/Pethia_testimony_Sep26.html
- 3.Kizza, Joseph. M. Ethical and Social Issues in the Information Age. Second Edition. New York: Springer-Verlag, 2003.Google Scholar
- 4.Hurley, Jim and Eric Hemmendinger. Open Source and Linux: 2002 Poster Children for Security Problems. http://www.aberdeen.com/ab_abstracts/2002/11/11020005.htm
- 5.Palumbo, John. Social Engineering: What is it, why is so little said about it and what can be done? SANS, http://www.sans.org/rr/social/social.php
- 6.Granger, Sarah. Social Engineering Fundamentals, Part I: Hacker Tactics http://www.securityfocus. com/infocus/1527.
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 2009