High Frequency Numerical Modeling of Passive Monolithic Circuits and Antenna Feed Networks
During the past ten years, the requirements for low cost systems with small volume and low weight introduced the need for high operating frequencies and led to the development of monolithic technology. An important characteristic of this technology is that all antenna elements, active devices and passive circuits including components and interconnections are formed on the surface of a semi-insulating substrate by some deposition method.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R.J. Jackson and D.M. Pozar, “Full-Wave Analysis of Microstrip Open-End and Gap Discontinuities,” IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol.MTT-33, Oct.85, pp. 1036–1042.Google Scholar
- H. Yang, N.G. Alexopoulos and D.R. Jackson, “Analysis of Microstrip Open-end and Gap Discontinuities in a Substrate-Superstrate Configuration,” IEEE MTT-S Microwave Symposium Digest, June 1988, pp. 705–708.Google Scholar
- N.I. Dib and P.B. Katehi, “Modeling of Shielded CPW Discontinuities Using the Space Domain Integral Equation Method (SDIE),” accepted for publication in the Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Special Issue on Electromagnetism and Semiconductors. Google Scholar
- P.B. Katehi and N. G. Alexopoulos, “Real Axis Integration of Sommerfeld Integrals With Applications to Printed Circuit Antennas,” J. Math. Phys., vol. 24(3), Mar. 1983.Google Scholar
- T.E. Vandeventer, P.B. Katehi and A.C. Cangellaris, “An Integral Equation Method for the Evaluation of Conductor and Dielectric Losses in High Frequency Interconnects,” IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. MTT-37, pp., Dec. 1989.Google Scholar
- W.P. Harokopus, Jr. and P.B. Katehi, “Electromagnetic Coupling and Radiation Loss Considerations in Microstrip (M)MIC Design,” accepted for publication in the IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Techniques. Google Scholar
- W. P. Harokopus, Jr. and P. B. Katehi, “Radiation Losses in Microstrip Antenna Networks Printed on Multi-Layer Substrates,” accepted for publication in International Journal of Numerical Modelling. Google Scholar
- T. Meyers, Ball Aerospace: Private Communication.Google Scholar
- N.I. Dib, P.B. Katehi, G.E. Ponchak, R.N. Simons, “Theoretical and Experimental Characterization of Coplanar Waveguide Discontinuities for Filter Applications,” submitted for publication in the IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Techniques. Google Scholar
- A.G. Engel, Jr. and P.B. Katehi, “Low-Loss Monolithic Transmission Lines for Sub-Mm and Terahertz Frequency Applications,” submitted for publication in the IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Techniques. Google Scholar