Helping Women to Become Orgasmic
Meager cultural encouragement for females to become adept at sexual expression explains some of the mystery of the elusive female orgasm. But more attention needs to be paid to the subtle roles that women play during partner sex.
KeywordsSexual Expression Premature Ejaculation Vibrator Stimulation Female Orgasm Painful Memory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Masters WH, Johnson V: Human Sexual Inadequacy. Boston, Little, Brown, 1970.Google Scholar
- 4.Masters WH, Johnson V: Human Sexual Response. Boston, Little, Brown, 1966.Google Scholar
- 6.Barbach L: For Yourself: A Guide to Female Sexual Fulfillment. New York, Doubleday, 1982.Google Scholar
- 7.Barbach L: Group treatment of anorgasmic women, in: Lieblum SR, Pervin LA (eds), Principles and Practices of Sex Therapy. New York, Guilford, 1980.Google Scholar
- 8.Kurianski JB, Sharpe L, O’Connor D: The treatment of anorgasmia: Long-term effectiveness of a short-term behavioral group therapy. Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, 1982; 8: 29–43.Google Scholar