Part of the Critical Issues in Psychiatry book series (CIPS)
Helping Men to Control Ejaculation
Young and middle-aged men often long to lengthen the duration of their sexual intercourse experiences. Clinicians can help—sometimes—and in ways that do not require long-term therapy.
KeywordsSexual Arousal Premature Ejaculation Sensate Focus Rapid Ejaculation Sexual Opportunity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.American Psychiatric Association: Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, ed. 4. Washington, DC, American Psychiatric Association, 1992.Google Scholar
- 3.Bancroft J: Human Sexuality and Its Problems. Edinburgh, Churchill Livingstone, 1989.Google Scholar
- 4.Kaplan HS: PE: Overcoming Premature Ejaculation. New York, Brunner/Mazel, 1989.Google Scholar
- 5.Masters WH, Johnson V: Human Sexual Inadequacy. Boston, Little, Brown; 1970.Google Scholar
- 7.Kaplan HS: The New Sex Therapy. New York, Brunner/Mazel, 1974.Google Scholar
- 8.Assalian P: Is premature ejaculation psychogenic? Read before the Society for Sex Therapy and Research Meeting, Redondo Beach, California, March, 1991.Google Scholar
- 9.Kinsey AC, Pomeroy WB, Martin CE: Sexual Behavior in the Human Male. Philadelphia, WB Saunders, 1948.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1992