Critical Current Densities of Oxide Superconductors
A tremendous number of papers on oxide superconducting materials have been presented in the last year.
KeywordsCritical Current Density Powder Process High Critical Current Density Tremendous Number Current Carry Capacity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K.Noto, Fifth Japan-US Workshop on High-Field Superconducting Materials for Fusion: Nov. 1987 in JapanGoogle Scholar
- 2.Press announcement in Japan: Jan. 1988Google Scholar
- 6.Y,Ikeno et al., Fifth Japan-US Workshop on High-Field Superconducting Materials for Fusion: Nov. 1987 in JapanGoogle Scholar
- 8.D.Ito, E.Shimizu, Fall Meeting on Cryogenic Engineering in Japan: Nov. 1987Google Scholar
- 9.M.N.Wilson, Superconducting Magnets: Clarendon Press, Oxford, p. 134 (1983)Google Scholar
- 11.Press announcement in Japan: Oct. 1987Google Scholar
- 12.Private communicationGoogle Scholar
- 13.M,Koizumi et al., Cryogenic Engineering Conf. in Japan (Nov. 1987)Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1988