Clinical Studies with Cisplatin Analogues, 254-S, DWA2114R and NK121
Development of CDDP analogues in Japan has been concerned with second generation analogues, especially which need no hydration or minimal hydration with mild nausea and vomiting. There are three compounds, those are 254-S, DWA2114R and NK121 which are in clinical studies at present. The following are structures of three compounds in addition to CDDP and CBDCA for comparison. The structures are different in leaving group, carrier group or both.
KeywordsHearing Loss Platinum Compound Rapid Infusion Bone Marrow Toxicity Mild Nausea
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Majima, H., Pharmacokinetics of new platinum compounds. 26th Japan Society for Cancer therapy in symposium. 1988.Google Scholar
- Niitani, H., Development and clinical application of platinum compounds.Google Scholar
- 28th Japan Society for Cancer Therapy in symposium. 1990.Google Scholar
- Terashima, Y., Clinical application of platinum compounds in GYN fields.Google Scholar
- 28th Japan Society for Cancer therapy in symposium. 1990.Google Scholar