Exact distribution of kin number in multitype Galton-Watson process
For more background on this subject we refer the reader to Waugh (1981), Joffe and Waugh (1982) and (1985). Here we borrow freely from those articles.
KeywordsExact Distribution Fixed Type Sibling Group Multiple Primary Cancer Familial Cancer Syndrome
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Adams, K.J. (1981). The role of children in the changing socio-economic strategies of the Guyanese Caribs. Canad.J. Anthropol.Google Scholar
- Athreya, K.B. and P. Ney (1972). Branching processes. Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- Gokalp, C. (1979) Le réseau familial. Population 6, 1077–1094.Google Scholar
- Joffe, A. and W.A.O’N.Waugh (1985). The kin number problem in a multitype Galton-Watson process. J.Appl.Prob.Google Scholar
- McKusick, V.A. (1965). Some computer applications to problems in human genetics. Methods of Information in Medicine IV 4, 183–189.Google Scholar
- Nerman, O. (1984). The growth and composition of supercritical branching populations on general typespaces. Preliminary manuscript, Department of Mathematics, Chalmers University of Technology and the University of Göteborg.Google Scholar
- Neveu, J. (1985). Recent results on branching processes. Those proceedings.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1986