On the Use of a Curved Momentum Space to Construct Nonlocal Quantum Field Theory
Many would now agree that the development of physics has led to a situation in which certain of the fundamental physical principles on which our notions about the structure of matter are based must be changed. And it is probable that the change will be as radical as that which gave birth to the theory of relativity or quantum mechanics.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Yu. A. Gol’fand, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz., 37:504 (1959); 43: 256 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Kadyshevskii, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 147: 588 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Kadyshevskii, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz., 46: 872 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.D. A. Kirzhnits, Usp. Fiz. Nauk, 90: 129 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.E. S. Fradkin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 98: 47 (1954).Google Scholar
- 7.E. S. Fradkin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 100: 897 (1955).Google Scholar
- 8.D. A. Kirzhnits, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz., 41:551 (1961); 45:143 (2024) (1963); 49: 1544 (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.I.E. Tamm, Paper at 12th Intern. Conference on High-Energy Physics, Dubna, 1964 [in Russian], I. E. Tamm, in: Proceedings of the International Conferences on Elementary Particles, Kyoto (1965).Google Scholar
- 10.C. Bloch, Kgl. Danske Mat.-Fys., 27, No. 8 (1952).Google Scholar
- 11.A. N. Leznov and D. A. Kirzhnits, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz., 48: 622 (1965).Google Scholar
- 12.G. V. Efimov, Preprint JINR R-2870 [in Russian], Dubna (1966); R2–3590 (1967).Google Scholar
- 13.V. B. Vologodskii, Preprint No. 84 [in Russian], P. N. Lebedev Physics Institute, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 14.V. B. Vologodskii, Preprint No. 85 [in Russian], P. N. Lebedev Physics Institute, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar