Diseases of Flax
Linum usitatissimum L.
KeywordsSeed Coat Sclerotinia Sclerotiorum Soil Line Aster Yellow Flax Plant
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brooks, F. T. 1953. Plant Diseases. 2nd ed. Oxford University Press, London.Google Scholar
- Christensen, J. J. 1954. The present status of flax diseases other than rust. Adv. Agron. 6: 161–168.Google Scholar
- Frederiksen, R. A., and Goth, R. W. 1959. Crinkle, a new virus disease of flax. Phytopathology 49: 538 (abstract).Google Scholar
- Hoes, J. A. 1975. Diseases of flax in western Canada, Oilseed and Pulse Crops in Western Canada. Modern Press, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.Google Scholar
- Kenaschuk, E. O. 1976. Growing flax in Canada. Canada Dept. Agric. Pub. 1577.Google Scholar
- Kommendahl, T.; Christensen, J. J.; and Fredericksen, R. A. 1970. A half century of research in Minnesota on flax wilt caused by Fusarium oxysporum. Univ. Minn. Agric. Exp. Sta. Tech. Bull. 273.Google Scholar
- Mederick, F. M., and Piening, L. J. 1982. Sclerotinia sclerotiorum on oil and fibre flax in Alberta. Can. Plant Dis. Surv. 62, 11 p.Google Scholar
- Millikan, C. R. 1951. Diseases of flax and linseed. Victoria (Australia) Dept. Agric. Tech. Bull. 9.Google Scholar
- Muskett, A. E. 1947. The Diseases of the Flax Plant. Northern Ireland Flax Development Committee, Belfast.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1989