Data Output Devices in the System of the Measurement and Registration Center
The data output devices for the measurement and registration center are time-shared and serve all information-gathering channels. On the one hand, therefore, such devices are used more compactly, and this is the great advantage of the MRC; on the other hand, they can be made with enhanced capabilities, thus reducing substantially the equipment expenditures for the center as a whole, while offering significant gains with regard to the output of data.
KeywordsIdentification Number Delay Line Registration Center Gate Pulse Reading Device
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Puzanov and I. V. Shtranikh, Trudy FLAN, 42:39 (1968). [This volume, p. 39.]Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Klabukov and I. V. Shtranikh, Trudy FIAN, 42:53 (1968). [This volume, p. 8.]Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Matalin, A. M. Shimanskii, and S. I. Chubarov, Advanced Scientific, Engineering, and Industrial Practices, No. 5, TsITÉIN, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.É. I. Gitis, Information Converters for Electronic Digital Computer Equipment, Gosénergoizdat, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.I. V. Shtranikh, V. N. Bochkarev, A. N. Volkov, V. M. Geraseev, A. M. Klabukov, V. V. Puzanov, and A. M. Shimanskii [Shimansky], Internat. Symp. Nuclear Electronics, Paris (1963), p. 587.Google Scholar