This paper was elaborated as the report within the BITNET project, launched in January 2001 under the European Union initiative of the Vth Framework Project (Wrycza, 2001). The report attempts to review and disseminate findings regarding the use of B2B web auctions by SMEs in the Baltic region.
KeywordsImpact Analysis Panel Discussion Baltic Country Baltic Region Reverse Auction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- EITO, 2001, Report, European Information Technology Observatory, Frankfurt.Google Scholar
- EITO, 2003, Report, European Information Technology Observatory, Frankfurt.Google Scholar
- Hussla. I., and Thiemann. A., 2001, From business community towards btob commerce, in: E-work and E-commerce. Novel solutions and Practices for a Global Networked Economy, Stanford-Smith B.,Chiozza E., eds., IOS Press, Venice, p. 832.Google Scholar
- Kalakota R., and Robinson M., 2001, E-business — Roadmap for Success, Addison-WesleyGoogle Scholar
- Stanford-Smith B.,Chiozza E., eds, 2001, E-work and E-commerce. Novel solutions and Practices for a Global Networked Economy, IOS Press, Venice.Google Scholar
- Wrycza S., 2001, Web Auctions — An Impact Analysis for SMEs,BITNET project of EU, report 12, Blekinge.Google Scholar