Uniqueness of Normalized Nash Equilibrium for a Class of Games With Strategies in Banach Spaces
In this work we extend the work of Rosen  for convex finite dimensional games to a dynamic setting described by a family of abstract control problems. In particular we define the notion of a normalized Nash equilibrium and provide conditions for existence and uniqueness as well as providing necessary conditions.
KeywordsNash Equilibrium Adjoint Equation Constraint Qualification Dynamic Game Separable Banach Space
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H.F. Bohnenblust and S. Karlin, On a theorem of Ville, Contributions to the Theory of Games, Vol. 1 (H. W. Kuhn and A. W. Tucker, eds.), Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey, 1950, pp. 155–160.Google Scholar
- D.A. Carlson, Open Loop Nash-equilibrium for Nonlinear Control Systems,System Modeling and Optimization (Polis, Michael; Dontchev, Asen L; Kall, Peter; Lasiecka, Irena; Olbrot, Andrew W, ed.), CRC Press, 1999.Google Scholar
- D.A. Carlson and Haurie A., Infinite horizon dynamic games with coupled state constraints,to appear in Annals of the International Society of Dynamic Games, 1998.Google Scholar
- D.A. Carlson and A. Haurie, A turnpike theory for infinite horizon open-loop differential games with decoupled controls,New Trends in Dynamic Games and Applications (G. J. Olsder, ed.), Annals of the International Society of Dynamic Games, Birkhäuser, Boston, 1995, pp. 353–376.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- D.A. Carlson, Existence and uniqueness in convex games with strategies in Hilbert spaces,Annals of the International Society of Dynamic Games (E. Altman and O. Pourtallier, eds), Birkhäuser, Boston, 2001.Google Scholar
- D.G. Luenberger, Optimization by vector space methods, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York, NY, 1969.Google Scholar