Acute pancreatitis is a disease of diverse causes, potentially lethal complications, and varied clinical manifestations.
KeywordsAcute Pancreatitis Serum Amylase Total Pancreatectomy Paralytic Ileus Urinary Amylase
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Anderson MC (1969) Review of pancreatic disease.Surgery 66:434Google Scholar
- 5.Anderson MC (1963) Venous stasis in the transition of edematous pancreatitis to necrosis. JAMA 183: 534Google Scholar
- 8.Goodhead B (1%9) Acute pancreatitis and pancreatic blood flow. Surg Gynecol Obstet. 129:331Google Scholar
- 9.Anderson MC, Needleman SB, Gramatica L, Toranto IR, Briggs DR (1969) Further inquiry into the pathogenesis of acute pancreatitis. Role of pancreatic enzymes. Arch Surg 99: 185Google Scholar
- 10.Gambill EE, Mason HL (1963) One-hour value for urinary amylase in 96 patients with pancreatitis. Comparative diagnostic value of tests of urinary and serum amylase and serum lipase. JAMA 186: 24Google Scholar
- 12.Levine RI, Glauser FL, Berk JE, Montgomery K, Wong D (1975) Enhancement of the amylase—creatinine clearance ratio in disorders other than acute pancreatitis. N Engl J Med 292–329Google Scholar
- 14.Kneisel, JJ (1968) A clinical trial of an enzyme inhibitor in pancreatitis. Arch Surg %: 442Google Scholar
- 15.Goodgame JT, Fischer JE (1977) Parenteral nutrition in the treatment of acute pancreatitis. Effect on complications and mortality. Ann Surg 186: 651Google Scholar
- 20.Lawson DW, Daggett WM, Civetta JM, Corry RL,Bartlett MK (1970) Surgical treatment of acute necrotizing pancreatitis. Ann Surg 172: 605Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1980