Crack Growth and Failure in Rubbers
This paper is in part a review of the work by the author and his associates on the crack growth and associated failure processes of rubbers.
KeywordsNatural Rubber Test Piece Fatigue Failure Tensile Failure Normal Tensile Strength
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Lake, G. J., Lindley, P. B., and Thomas, A. G., Proceedings of the Second International Fracture Conference (1969), p 493.Google Scholar
- 5.Lindley, P. B., and Thomas, A. G., Proceedings of the Fourth Rubber Technology Conference (1962), p 428.Google Scholar
- 6.Thomas, A. G., Proceedings of the Conference on Physical Basis of Yield and Fracture, Institute of Physics and the Physical Society, Oxford (1966), p 134.Google Scholar
- 7.Lake, G. J., and Thomas, A. G., Proc. Roy. Soc. (London), A20, 211 (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.Gent, A. N., and Schultz, J., Proceedings of the International Rubber Conference, Brighton (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.Lake, G. J., to be published.Google Scholar
- 10.Lindley, P. B., to be published.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1973