Plant Virus Structure
Part of the Tertiary Level Biology book series (TLB)
In this chapter the biochemical structure of plant viruses will be described, followed by an examination of virus morphology and architecture.
KeywordsPotato Virus Plant Virus Wheat Streak Mosaic Virus Icosahedral Symmetry Deoxyribose Nucleic Acid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Best, R. (1968) Tomato spotted wilt virus. Adv. Virus Res. 13, 66–146.Google Scholar
- Casper, D. L. D. (1964) Structure and function of regular virus particles, in Corbett and Sisler (1964)—see general section.Google Scholar
- Egbert, L. N., Egbert, L. D. and Mumford, D. L. (1976) Physical characteristics of sugar beet curly top virus. Abs. Ann. Meeting Am. Soc. Microbiol, p. 258.Google Scholar
- Fulton, R. W. (1968), in Gibbs and Harrison (1976)—see general section.Google Scholar
- Jackson, A. O. and Christie, S. R. (1979) Sonchus Yellow Net Virus. CMI/AAB Description of Plant V iruses, No. 205.Google Scholar
- Milne, R. G. (1967) Plant viruses inside cells. Sci. Prog. 55, 203–22.Google Scholar
- Van Vloten-Doting, L., Bol, J. F., and Jaspars, E. M. J. (1977), in Romberg, J. A. (ed.) (1977)—see general section.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1983