Influence of X-Ray Radiation on Some Parameters of p-n Junctions in Silicon
The paper describes an investigation of the influence of irradiation with 50-keV x rays on the current-voltage I(V ) and capacitance-voltage C(V) characteristics of silicon diodes. It was found that such irradiation produced permanent changes in these characteristics.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.G. Dearnaley and D. C. Northrop, Semiconductor Counters for Nuclear Radiations, Spon, London (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.S. V. Starodubtsev and A. E. Kiv, in: Radiation Physics of Nonmetals [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Vavilov, “Dependences of radiation effects in semiconductors on the nature and energy of radiation” (review paper), Intern. Conf. on Effects of Radiation on Semiconductors, Toulouse, France, March, 1967.Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Zaikovskaya, A. E. Kiv, O. R. Niyazova, and S. V. Starodubtsev, Fiz. Tekh. Poluprov., 1:1131 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.L. S. Berman, Nonlinear Semiconductor Capacitors, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.S. V. Starodubtsev, O. R. Niyazova, and M. A. Kaneev, Fiz. Tverd. Tela, 9:872 (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.A. E. Kiv and F. T. Umarova, Fiz. Tverd. Tela, 9:2225 (1967).Google Scholar