Some Characteristics of The Capacitance of n’—p-n Structures with “Deep” Levels
The temperature and bias dependences of the capacitance of n’—n—p structures made of germanium corpensated by γ -ray generated radiation defects are explained using an equivalent circuit. It is demonstrated that the carrier energy distribution in the compensated region is of the Boltzmann type. It is shown that restrictions on the spreading of the electric field in the central region are lifted for levels with “long” times of transition to the conduction band.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.B. M. Vul and É. I. Zavaritskaya, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz., 38:10 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.S. M. Ryvkin, O. A. Matveev, N. B. Strokan, and A. Kh. Khusainov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 165:548 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.C. Thompson, Arch. Elektr. Übertrag., 18:628 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Vitovskii, T. V. Mashovets, and S. M. Ryvkin, Fiz. Tverd. Tela, 6:1883 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.S. M. Ryvkin and I. D. Yaroshetskii, Fiz. Tverd. Tela, 2:1966 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.L. V. Maslova, O. A. Matveev, S. M. Ryvkin, N. B. Strokan, and A. Kh. Khusainov, in: Lithium-Drifted Germanium Detectors (Proc. Panel, Vienna, 1966), Intern. Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna (1966), p. 32.Google Scholar