Theory of the Electroacoustic Interaction at a Metal-Semiconductor Point Contact
A simplified theory is given for the positive electroacoustic feedback at a metal-semiconductor point contact, which has been observed experimentally by the author. A nonlinear equation of motion is derived and a method for the approximate integration of this equation is given. Expressions are obtained for the condition of self-excitation and for the amplitude of steady-state quasiharmonic oscillations.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.É. G. Melikyan, Radiotekhn. i Élektron., 12 :1303 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.H. S. Carslaw and J. C. Jaeger, Conduction of Heat in Solids [Russian translation], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1937), p. 71. [English 2nd ed., Oxford University Press (1959).]Google Scholar
- 3.F. Frank and R. Mizes, Differential and Integral Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], ONTI, Moscow (1937), p. 290.Google Scholar
- 4.H. S. Carslaw and J. C. Jaeger, Conduction of Heat in Solids [Russian translation], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1937), p. 80. [English 2nd ed., Oxford University Press (1959).]Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Andronov, A. A. Vitt, and S. É. Khaikin, Theory of Oscillations [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959), p. 653.Google Scholar