Recording Studio Design Fun Damentals
Regardless of scale, the requirements for successful studio Operation are basically the same. A low-cost studio in the home environment deserves the same acoustical and technological considerations as a multichannel installation in a major metropolis if both are to successfully deliver useful Services.
KeywordsBuffer Zone Concrete Slab Wood Floor Octave Band Sound Level Meter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Borwick, Sound Recording Practice, Oxford University Press, New York (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Cooper, Building a Recording Studio. Recording Institute of America, New York (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Everest, Handbook of Multichannel Recording, TAB, Blue Ridge Summit, Pa. (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.C. Harris, Handbook of Noise Control, McGraw-Hill, New York (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.V. Knudsen and C. Harris, Acoustical Designing in Architecture, Wiley, New York (1950).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Rettinger, Acoustic Design and Noise Control, Chemical Publishing, New York (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Woram, Handbook of Sound Recording, H. Sams, Indianapolis (1989).Google Scholar