Part of the Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications book series (PNLDE, volume 4)
Existence of Multiple Solutions of Semilinear Elliptic Equations in RN
We study the existence of multiple solutions of semilinear elliptic equations in R N with growth of nonlinearities below the critical Sobolev exponent.
KeywordsNontrivial Solution Multiple Solution Elliptic Partial Differential Equation General Boundary Condition Critical Sobolev Exponent
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. Berestycki and C. Taubes,In preparation.Google Scholar
- Weiyue Ding, On a conformally invariant equation on R N.Google Scholar
- B. Gidas, W. Ni and L. Nirenberg, Symmetry of positive solutions of nonlinear elliptic equations in R N. in “Mathematical Analysis and Applications” Part A(L. Nachbin ed.) pp 370–401 Academic Press Orlando Fl. 1981.Google Scholar
- D. Gilbarg and N. S. Trudinger, Elliptic partial differential equations,2n d edition, Grundlehoen der mathematischen Wis- senschaften 224,Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- T. Kato, Perturbation theory for linear operators, 2n d edition, Grundlehoen der mathematischen Wissenschaften 132,Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- Y. Y. Li, Existence of multiple standing wave solutions of Schrödinger equations. PreprintGoogle Scholar
- P. L. Lions, The concentration-compactness principle in the calculus of variations. The locally compact case. Ann. Inst. Henri. Poincare. Vol 1 (1984) pp 102–145 and pp 223–283Google Scholar
- P. L. Lions, On positive solutions of semilinear elliptic equations in unbounded domsins. PreprintGoogle Scholar
- Weiming Ni, Some aspects of semilinear elliptic equations. Lecture notes, Published by the National Tsing Hua University,Taiwan.Google Scholar
- P. H. Rabinowitz, Variational methods for nonlinear eigenvalue problems, Edicioni Cremonese,Roma (1974),pp 141–195Google Scholar
- P. H. Rabinowitz, A global theorem for nonlinear eigenvalue problems and applications. Contrib. Nonlinear Fcl. Anal. Academic Press. 1971,pp 11–36Google Scholar
- Dong ZhangGoogle Scholar
- Xiping Zhu, Multiple entire solutions of a semilinear elliptic equation. PreprintGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1990