Electrical AC Loss Measurements and Thermal Condition Investigations of Superconducting Coils
Theoretical and experimental work on losses in superconductors has increased considerably during recent years. There is still, however, little information in the literature concerning the influence of thermal conditions on the ac losses of a superconducting coil.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Pech (to be published).Google Scholar
- 7.F. Di Salvo, Report Avco Everett Amp. 206 (1966).Google Scholar
- 11.M. P. Thomas, Bull, S.F.E. 8è Série, 5:11 (1964).Google Scholar
- 15.V. J. Johnson, ed., A Compendium of the Properties of Materials at Low Temperature (Phase 1), Pergamon Press, New York (1961).Google Scholar
- 16.T. H. K. Frederking, UniYersity of California at Los Angeles, private communication (1967).Google Scholar
- 17.W. Reese, U.S. Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, Calif., priYate communication (1967).Google Scholar