Bending Fatigue Properties of Stainless Steel 304L Thin Sheet Metal at 20° and -196°C
While supervising the design of the cargo installations for the methane carrier, Jules Verne, Technigaz became interested in the concept of integrated membrane tanks, as opposed to cylindrical or oblong free-standing tanks then being designed and built for the shipboard containment of liquefied gases.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Nemmers, Cryogenic Eng, News, 1(7):22 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Martin, American Gas J., 193(7):41 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Strauss, Nucleonics, 25(1):28 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Pastuhov, in: Advances in Cryogenic Engineering, Vol. 12, Plenum Press, New York (1967), p. 23.Google Scholar
- 5.J. Alleaume, private communication.Google Scholar
- 6.International Nickel, “Low Temperature Data Sheet—Type 304 and 304L Stainless Steels” (Feb. 1963).Google Scholar
- 7.H. L. Logan and M. J. McBee, ASTM Matls, Res. Std., 7(4):137 (1967).Google Scholar