Spectroscopic and ionization properties of atomic Rydberg states
Our knowledge of the different properties of high lying Rydberg atomic states has made considerable progress since the advent of tunable lasers and of sensitive methods of detection. About one year ago an International Colloquium was held in Ahissois (France) essentially on this subject and a good image of the status of the field at that time can be gained from the Proceedings of that Colloquium . Since then new progress has been made, partly reflected in the contributed papers presented at this Conference.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Colloques Internationaux du C. N. R. S., n° 273, “États atomiques et moléculaires couplés à un continuum. Atomes et molécules hautement excités”, C. N. R. S., Paris 1977.Google Scholar
- P. Jacquinot, S. Liberman and J. Pinard, in , p. 215.Google Scholar
- P. Camus, R.-J. Champeau, S. Feneuille, S. Liberman, C. Morillon and J. Pinard, in , p. 67.Google Scholar
- [4a]M. Aymar, P. Camus, M. Dieulin and C. Morillon, To be published in Phys. Rev., Oct. 1978. M. Aymar and 0. Robaux, To be published in J. Phys. B.Google Scholar
- J. A. Armstrong, J. J. Wynne and P. Esherick, Private communication. To be published in J. O. S. A. .Google Scholar
- K. T. Lu, P. S. Tomkins, H. M. Crosswhite and E. Crosswhite, To be published in Phys. Rev. Letters.Google Scholar
- [11b]A. F. J. Van Raan G. Baum and W. Raith, J. Phys. B 9,L173,1976Google Scholar
- J. L. Vialle, submitted to J. Phys. B ; J. L. Vialle, to be published in Journal de Phys. Lettres, nov. 78.Google Scholar
- S. Liberman and J. Pinard, to be published in Phys. Rev.Google Scholar
- S. Feneuille, S. Liberman, J. Pinard and P. Jacquinot,.C. R. Acad. Sci. — Paris B284. 291, 1977.Google Scholar
- E. Luc-Koenig, S. Liberman and J. Rinard, Phys. Rev., to be published.Google Scholar
- [22c.]M. H. Alexander,Phys. Lett. 61A,233, 1977Google Scholar