Laser — Photochemical Dissociation of Small Molecules: Calculation of Isotope Effects with Respect to Dissociation Probabilities
An understanding of dissociation processes of polyatomic molecules is important in such fields as photochemistry, mass spectroscopy, and chemical reaction theory. The present report investigates the isotope effect on the photodissociation of a polyatomic molecule. Considerable interest is being focused upon the problem of laser isotope separation because of its technological importance as well as its inherent scientific interest.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- C.Cohen, Tannoudji, in: Cargese Lectures in Physics, Vol.2 (Gordon and Beach, London, 1967).Google Scholar
- S.Haroche, Ann.Phys. (Paris) 6, 189 (1971).Google Scholar
- J.Jortner and S.Mukamel, in: The world of quantum chemistry, eds. R.Daudel and B.Pullman (Reidel, Dordrecht, 1973).Google Scholar
- H.S.Johnston, Gas Phase Reaction Rate Theory, Ronald Press, New York, 1966.Google Scholar
- H. Johansen, K.Johst, Isotopenpraxis (DDR) 14 (1978).Google Scholar