On Central and Non-Central Limit Theorems for Non-Linear Functions of a Stationary Gaussian Process
In this paper we shall give a brief review of recent results on both the central limit theorems and the non-central limit theorems for non-linear functions of a stationary Gaussian process.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F. Avram and M. Taqqu, Non-central limit theorems and generalized power. (preprints)Google Scholar
- D. Chambers and E. Slud, Central limit theorems for non-linear functionals of stationary Gaussian processes. (preprints)Google Scholar
- L. Giraitis and D. Surgailis, CLT and other limits theorems for functionals of Gaussian processes. (preprint)Google Scholar
- H.C. Ho and T.C. Sun, A central limit theorem for non-instantaneous filters of a stationary Gaussian process. (preprints)Google Scholar
- H.C. Ho and T.C. Sun, Limit theorems for non-linear functionals of a stationary Gaussian process. (preprints)Google Scholar
- P. Major, Multiple Wiener-Ito Integrals. Lecture Notes, Math No. 849, Springer-Verlag (1981).Google Scholar
- G. Maruyama, Nonlinear functionals of Gaussian stationary processes and their applications. Proc. 3rd Japan-USSR Symposium on Probability Th. (Tashkent 1975). Lecture Notes, Math No. 550, Springer-Verlag (1976) pp. 375–378.Google Scholar
- M. Rosenblatt, Independence and dependence. Proc. 4th Berkeley Symposium on Math. Stat. and Prob., Univ. of Calif. (1961) pp. 431–443.Google Scholar