Use of Photostimulated Vaporization During Growth of A2B5, A2B6, and A4B6 Films
The basic features of photostimulated epitaxy have been reviewed . It has been demonstrated that the crystallization rates of epitaxial films during irradiation by light with wavelengths in the range 0.25–1.2μ m increase several times compared with equivalent epitaxial processes and that the substrate surface is effectively cleaned and partially recrystallized before the growth.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.N. N. Loiko, S. N. Maksimovskii, and A. P. Shotov, “Evaporation of GaAs by light irradiation,” Kratk. Soobshch. Fiz., No. 8, 11–13(1988).Google Scholar
- 4.G. H. Olsen and M. Ettenberg, “Features of preparing AIIIBv heteroepitaxial structures,” in: Growth of Crystals, Vol. 2 [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1981), pp. 9–76.Google Scholar
- 7.L. Hollan, J. P. Hallais, and J. C. Brice, “The preparation of GaAs,” Curr. Top. Mater. Sci., 5, 1–217 (1980).Google Scholar
- 10.S. N. Maksimovskii, P. P. Sidorov, and A. P. Shotov, “Luminescent films of ZnSerYb, ZnSe:Dy, and ZnS:Tm grown by photostimulated epitaxy,” Kratk. Soobshch. Fiz., No. 8, 45–46 (1988).Google Scholar
- 11.V. G. Artyushenko, “Polycrystalline optical fibers for the middle IR region,” Tr. Inst. Obshch. Fiz., Akad. Nauk, 15, 3–18 (1988).Google Scholar
- 12.R. F. C. Farrow, “MBE growth of II-VI and IV-VI compounds and alloys,” in: NATO ASI Ser, Ser. E, 87 (Molecular-Beam Epitaxy and Heterostructures), 1985, pp. 227–262.Google Scholar
- 16.S. N. Maksimovskii, P. P. Sidorov, and A. P. Shotov, “Luminescence ofZnSe/Si and ZnSe/ZnS heterostructures grown by photostimulated epitaxy,” Kratk. Soobshch. Fiz., No. 8, 43–44 (1988).Google Scholar
- 17.S. N. Maksimovskii, P. P. Sidorov, and A. P. Shotov, “Properties of strained ZnSe grown on Si and ZnS substrates by photostimulated epitaxy,” Kratk. Soobshch. Fiz., No. 3, 38–40 (1989).Google Scholar
- 24.S. N. Maksimovskii and P. P. Sidorov, “Films of La and Y oxysulfides grown from the vapor,” Kratk. Soobshch. Fiz., No. 9, 32–33 (1988).Google Scholar
- 26.Yu. M. Golovin and A. A. Tkachenko, “Interpretation of the vibrational spectrum and force field of La oxysulfide,” Zh. Neorg. Khim., 32, No. 12, 2895–2898 (1987).Google Scholar