Approximation on Pseudoconvex Domains
Here we discuss some problems in approximation which are related to the problem of finding pseudoconvex neighborhoods. Since we omit various topics, we refer the reader to the articles of Birtel , Henkin and Chirka , and Wells .
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F. Beatrous, Boundary value algebras, Dissertation, Tulane University, 1978.Google Scholar
- D. Catlin, Boundary behavior of holomorphic functions on weakly pseudoconvex domains, Thesis, Princeton University, 1978.Google Scholar
- J. Kohn, Subellipticity of the ∂̄-Neumann problem on pseudo-convex domains: sufficient conditions, Acta Math.Google Scholar
- R.M. Range, Approximation by holomorphic functions on pseudoconvex domains with isolated degeneracies, Manuscripta Math.Google Scholar
- R. M. Range, On Hölder estimates for ∂̄u = f on weakly pseudoconvex domains.Google Scholar
- R.O. Wells, Jr., Function theory on diffrentiable submanifolds, in: Contributions to Analysis.A collection of Papers Dedicated to Lipman Bers, Academic Press, Inc., New York (1974).Google Scholar