First-order differential equations
Part of the Texts in Applied Mathematics book series (TAM, volume 11)
This book is a study of differential equations and their applications. A differential equation is a relationship between a function of time and its derivatives.
KeywordsDecimal Place Separable Equation Picard Iteration Annual Interest Rate Orthogonal Trajectory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Coremans, P., Van Meegeren’s Faked Vermeers and De Hooghs, Meulenhoff, Amsterdam, 1949.Google Scholar
- Keisch, B., Feller, R. L., Levine, A. S., Edwards, P. R., Dating and Authenticating Works of Art by Measurement of Natural Alpha Emitters, Science (155), 1238–1241, March 1967.Google Scholar
- 1.Gause, G. F., The Struggle for Existence, Dover Publications, New York, 1964.Google Scholar
- Mansfield, E., “Technical change and the rate of imitation,” Econometrica, Vol. 29, No. 4, Oct. 1961.Google Scholar
- Burton, Alan C., Rate of growth of solid tumors as a problem of diffusion, Growth, 1966, vol. 30, pp. 157–176.Google Scholar
- 1.First-order differential equationsGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1993