Collaborative Practice in Systems Art
This article is concerned with an on-going exploration of flow and connectedness by an artist technologist who has always been interested in the intersection of art and technology. He describes himself as a ‘systems artist’, since his interests are primarily related to the systems-like nature of the world around us and he sees the systemic behaviour of my artworks as being their primary characteristics.
- Clark S, Edmonds E (2013) ColourNet: a system of interactive and interacting digital artworksGoogle Scholar
- Clark S, Rolinson E (2017) Signal: a systems-based creative collaboration. In: Proceedings of EVA 2017, London. British Computer SocietyGoogle Scholar
- Devcic R (ed) (2014) Human and machine processes that make art. GV Art Gallery, LondonGoogle Scholar
- Edmonds E (2012) Light logic. Site Gallery, SheffieldGoogle Scholar
- Edmonds E, Clark S (2016) Tango apart: moving together. CHI 2016 Extended Abstracts, San JoseGoogle Scholar
- Rolinson E, Clark S (2016) “Flown” sculptural light installation. CHI 2016 Extended Abstracts, San JoseGoogle Scholar