You made it to the last chapter; we both have. In this chapter, I will explain the things that seem the most probable to happen to technical support and the way we do the work. These are not predictions or simple wishful thinking. These are truly the changes that will impact the work in the future.
KeywordsTechnical Support Support Organization Customer Service Preventive Maintenance Technology Company
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Eric Viardot, Introduction to Information Based High Tech Services (Boston: Artech House, 1999) Pp 172Google Scholar
- 2.Information Technology Jobs in America (New York: Info Tech, 2007) pp 138Google Scholar
- 3.Noel Bruton, How To Manage the IT Helpdesk (Oxford: Butterworth Heinemann, 2002) pp 288–289Google Scholar
- 4.James Wynbrandt, The Excruciating History of Dentistry (New York: St Martin’s Press: 1998) pp 27–38Google Scholar
- 5.Frederick P. Brooks Jr. The Mythical Man-Month (New York: Addison-Wesley, 1995) pp 13–21Google Scholar
- 6.Roger Daniels, Coming To America (New York: HarperCollins, 2002) pp 388–418.Google Scholar
- 7.Atul Vashistha and Avinash Vashistha, The Offshore Nation (New York: McGraw-Hill, 2006) pp 58–73.Google Scholar
- 8.Bruce E Kaufman and Julie L Hotchkiss, The Economics of Labor Markets (Florence, KY: Harcourt, 2005) pp 228–229.Google Scholar
- 9.Douglas Brown and Scott Wilson, The Black Book of Outsourcing (Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, 2005) pp 233–237.Google Scholar