Co-Infection with HIV and Tuberculosis
- 1.1k Downloads
KeywordsTuberculosis Patient Pulmonary Tuberculosis Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Antitubercular Drug Revise National Tuberculosis Control Programme
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Bezbaruah S., 2004, The new weapons. India Today. 31 May, pp 60–62.Google Scholar
- Deivanayagam C.N., 2003, Tuberculosis in the twenty-first century – the Indian response. JIMA 11(3): 139.Google Scholar
- Espinal M.A., Gupta R., and Raviglione M.C., 2000, Working to decrease the costs of anti-tubercular drugs. Essent Drugs Monit 28, 29: 12–13.Google Scholar
- Glynn J.R., 1998, Resurgence of tuberculosis and the impact of HIV infection. Bull 54: 579–593.Google Scholar
- Harries A., Maher D., and Graham S., 2004, TB/HIV – a clinical manual, 2nd ed. Geneva: World Health Organization, pp 210.Google Scholar
- Health Action Information Network (HAIN), 2003, Racing against tuberculosis. Health Alert Asia-Pacific Edition 2: 2–11.Google Scholar
- Kashyap B.C., 2004, Fighting TB (Editorial). Science Reporter, October, p 5.Google Scholar
- Mohanty K.C. and Basheer P.M.M., 1995, Changing trend of HIV infection and tuberculosis in a Bombay area since 1988. Indian J Tuberc 42: 117–120.Google Scholar
- National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO), 2006, HIV/AIDS epidemiological surveillance and estimation report for the year 2005. New Delhi: Government of India; April, p 4.Google Scholar
- National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO), Training manual for doctors. New Delhi: Government of India.Google Scholar
- Nature 1999; 400: 269–272. Cited in: Essential Drugs Monitor 2000; 28 & 29.Google Scholar
- Tansuphasawadikul S., Amornkul P.N., Tanchanpong C., et al., 1999, Clinical presentation of hospitalized adult patients with HIV infection and AIDS in Bangkok, Thailand. AIDS 21: 326–332.Google Scholar
- Tripathy S. and Narain J.P., 2001, Tuberculosis and human immunodeficiency virus infection. In: Tuberculosis (S.K.Sharma and A. Mohan, eds.). New Delhi: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers, pp 404–412.Google Scholar
- WHO, 2001, Global tuberculosis control. WHO Report 2001. http://www.who.int/gtb/publications/ globrep01/contents.htm/.
- WHO, 2002, A deadly partnership: tuberculosis in the era of HIV. Consensus Statement. Geneva: WHO/TB/96.204.Google Scholar
- WHO, 2004, Report on the global tuberculosis epidemic since 1996. http://www.who.int/gtb/publications/ tbrep_96.
© Springer 2007