Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
The Portuguese were dominant from the late 19th century. Angola remained a Portuguese colony until 11 June 1951, when it became an Overseas Province of Portugal.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brittain, Victoria, Death of Dignity: Angola’s Civil War. 1999Google Scholar
- Guimarães, Fernando Andersen, Te Origins of the Angolan Civil War: Foreign Intervention and Domestic Political Conflict. 2001Google Scholar
- Hodges, Tony, Angola: Anatomy of an Oil State. 2004Google Scholar
- James, W.M., Political History of the War in Angola. 1991Google Scholar
- Roque, F., Económia de Angola. 1991Google Scholar
- National Statistical Office: Instituto Nacional de Estatística, Luanda.Google Scholar
© Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 2011