Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
KeywordsPrime Minister Syrian Refugee Music Festival Turkish Government National Security Council
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- State Institute of Statistics. TÃ¼rkiye Istatistik Yilligi/Statistical Yearbook of Turkey.â€”Dis Ticaret Istatistikleri/Foreign Trade Statistics (Annual).â€” Aylik Istatistik BÃ¼ken (Monthly).Google Scholar
- Abramowitz, Morton, (ed.) Turkey’s Transformation and American Policy. Google Scholar
- 2000.2000 Howe, Marvin, Turkey Today: A Nation Divided over Islam’s Revival. 2000 İnalcik, H., Faroqhi, S., McGowan, B., Quataert, D. and Pamuk, Ş., An Google Scholar
- Economic and Social History of the Ottoman Empire. 1994 Jenkins, Gareth, Political Islam in Turkey: Running West, Heading East. Google Scholar
- 2008.2008 Joseph, Joseph S., Turkey and the European Union: Internal Dynamics and External Challenges. Google Scholar
- 2006.2006 Kalaycioglu, Ersin, Turkish Dynamics: Bridge Across Troubled Lands. 2006.â€”Google Scholar
- Turkish Democracy Today. 2006 Keyman, E. Fuat and Gumüsçu, Sebnem, Democracy, Identity and Foreign Google Scholar
- Policy in Turkey. 2014 LaGro, Esra and Jorgensen, Knud Erik, Turkey and the European Union: Google Scholar
- Prospects for a Difficult Encounter. 2007 Stone, Norman, Turkey: a Short History. 2011Google Scholar
- National Statistical Office: Turkstat, Necatibey Caddesi no. 114, 06100 Ankara.Google Scholar
- Website: http://www.tuik.gov.tr
© The Editor(s) 2015