Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
KeywordsSecurity Council African Union Corruption Organization British Protectorate Transitional Federal Government
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fergusson, James, The World’s Most Dangerous Place: Inside the Outlaw State of Somalia. 2013Google Scholar
- Lewis, Alexandra, Security, Clans and Tribes: Unstable Governance in Somaliland, Yemen and the Gulf of Aden. 2014Google Scholar
- Lewis, I. M., Blood and Bone: the Call of Kinship in Somali Society. 1995.Google Scholar
- Lewis, I. M.@@—Understanding Somalia: a Guide to Culture, History and Social Institutions. 2nd ed. 1995.Google Scholar
- Lewis, I. M.@@—A Modern History of the Somali: Nation and State in the Horn of Africa. 2002Google Scholar
- Omar, M. O., The Road to Zero: Somalia’s Self-Destruction. 1995Google Scholar
- Samatar, A. I. (ed.) The Somali Challenge: from Catastrophe to Renewal? 1994Google Scholar
- Woodward, Peter, The Horn of Africa: Politics and International Relations. 2002Google Scholar
- National Statistical Office: Central Statistical Department, State Planning Commission, Mogadishu.Google Scholar
© The Editor(s) 2015