Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
KeywordsPrime Minister Democratic Party Parliamentary Election Incumbent President Cabinet Secretary
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- State Statistical Office: Mongolian Economy and Society in [year]: Statistical Yearbook.—National Economy of the MPR, 1924–1984: Anniversary Statistical Collection. Ulan Bator, 1984Google Scholar
- Akiner, S. (ed.) Mongolia Today. 1992Google Scholar
- Becker, J., The Lost Country. 1992Google Scholar
- Bruun, O. and Odgaard, O. (eds.) Mongolia in Transition. 1996Google Scholar
- Griffin, K. (ed.) Poverty and the Transition to a Market Economy in Mongolia. 1995Google Scholar
- Hanson, Jennifer L., Mongolia. 2003Google Scholar
- Rossabi, Morris, Modern Mongolia: From Khans to Commissars to Capitalists. 2005Google Scholar
- National Statistical Office: Government Building-III, Bagatoiruu-44, Ulan Bator-11.Google Scholar
- Website: http://www.nso.mn
© The Editor(s) 2015