Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
KeywordsPrime Minister Credit Union Liberal Democratic Party Coalition Government Baltic State
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Department of Statistics to the Government. Statistical Yearbook of Lithuania. Annual. Economic and Social Development in Lithuania. Monthly.Google Scholar
- Hood, N., et al., (eds.) Transition in the Baltic States. 1997Google Scholar
- Kasekamp, Andres, A History of the Baltic States. 2010Google Scholar
- Lieven, A., The Baltic Revolution: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and the Path to Independence. 2nd ed. 1994Google Scholar
- Misiunas, R. J. and Taagepera, R., The Baltic States: the Years of Dependence, 1940–90. 2nd ed. 1993Google Scholar
- O’Connor, Kevin, The History of the Baltic States. 2003Google Scholar
- Smith, David J., Purs, Aldis, Pabriks, Artis and Lane, Thomas, (eds.) The Baltic States: Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. 2002Google Scholar
- Vardys, V. S. and Sedaitis, J. B., Lithuania: the Rebel Nation. 1997Google Scholar
- National Statistical Office: Department of Statistics to the Government, Gedimino Pr. 29, LT 01 500 Vilnius. Director General: Vilija Lapėnienė.Google Scholar
- Website: http://www.stat.gov.lt
© The Editor(s) 2015