Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
KeywordsPrime Minister Constitutional Amendment International Flight Israeli Force Roman Ruin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Choueiri, Y. M., State and Society in Syria and Lebanon. 1994Google Scholar
- Fisk, R., Pity the Nation: Lebanon at War. 3rd ed. 2001Google Scholar
- Gemayel, A., Rebuilding Lebanon. 1992Google Scholar
- Harris, William, The New Face of Lebanon: History’s Revenge. 2005Google Scholar
- Hiro, D., Lebanon Fire and Embers: a History of the Lebanese Civil War. 1993Google Scholar
- Hirst, David, Beware of Small States: Lebanon, Battleground of the Middle East. 2010Google Scholar
- Young, Michael, The Ghosts of Martyrs Square: An Eyewitness Account of Lebanon’s Life Struggle. 2010Google Scholar
- National library: Dar el Kutub, Parliament Sq., Beirut.Google Scholar
- National Statistical Office: Service de Statistique Générale, Beirut.Google Scholar
- Website: http://www.cas.gov.lb
© The Editor(s) 2015