Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
KeywordsFreight Transport Parliamentary Election Legislative Council Passenger Traffic Privy Council
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Planning Institute of Jamaica. Economic and Social Survey, Jamaica. Annual.—Survey of Living Conditions. AnnualGoogle Scholar
- Statistical Institute of Jamaica. Statistical Abstract. Annual.—Demographic Statistics. Annual.—Production Statistics. AnnualGoogle Scholar
- Hart, R., Towards Decolonisation: Political, Labour and Economic Developments in Jamaica 1938–1945. 1999Google Scholar
- Henke, H. W. and Mills, D., Between Self-Determination and Dependency: Jamaica’s Foreign Relations 1972–1989. 2000Google Scholar
- National library: National Library of Jamaica, 12 East Street, Kingston.Google Scholar
- National Statistical Office: Statistical Institute of Jamaica (STATIN), 7 Cecelio Ave., Kingston 10. Director General: Carol Coy.Google Scholar
- Website: http://statinja.gov.jm
© The Editor(s) 2015