Bosnia and Herzegovina
Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
KeywordsForeign Affair World Heritage Site Presidential Council Roman Catholic Church Dayton Agreement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bieber, Florian, Post-War Bosnia: Ethnicity, Inequality and Public Sector Governance. 2005Google Scholar
- Burg, Steven L. and Shoup, Paul S., The War in Bosnia-Herzegovina. 1999Google Scholar
- Cigar, N., Genocide in Bosnia: the Policy of Ethnic Cleansing. 1995Google Scholar
- Fine, J. V. A. and Donia, R. J., Bosnia-Hercegovina: a Tradition Betrayed. 1994Google Scholar
- Friedman, F., The Bosnian Muslims: Denial of a Nation. 1996Google Scholar
- Hoare, Marko Attila, The History of Bosnia: From the Middle Ages to the Present Day. 2006Google Scholar
- Malcolm, N., Bosnia: a Short History. 3rd ed. 2002Google Scholar
- National Statistical Office: Agency for Statistics of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Zelenih beretki 26, 71000 Sarajevo.Google Scholar
- Website: http://www.bhas.ba
© The Editor(s) 2015