Relationship of languages to machines
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 21)
Chapter 3.: Synthesis
KeywordsData Object Calling Program Memory Location Source Language Target Computer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ANSI: FORTRAN. X3.9-1966, American National Standards Institute 1966.Google Scholar
- Dunn, R.C.: SNOBOL4 as a language for bootstrapping a compiler. SIGPLAN Notices 8, 28–32 (1973).Google Scholar
- IBM: IBM System/360 Principles of Operation. Sixth Edition, IBM Corp. 1967.Google Scholar
- Iliffe, J.K.: Basic Machine Principles. Second Edition, MacDonald 1972.Google Scholar
- Naur, P. (ed.): Revised report on the algorithmic language ALGOL 60. CACM 6, 1–17 (1963).Google Scholar
- van Wijngaarden, A. (ed.): Report on the algorithmic language ALGOL 68. Num. Math. 14, 29–218 (1969).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1976