Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 375)
3. Conformal Field Theory and Related Topics
KeywordsDifferential Operator Poisson Bracket Linear Group Pseudo Differential Operator Linear Differential Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- V. G. Drinfeld and V. V. Sokolov “Lie algebras and equations of Kortweg-de Vries type” Journ. Sov. Math. 30 (1985) 1975–2036 W-algebras were introduced byGoogle Scholar
- A.B. Zamolodchikov “Infinite additional symmetries in two-dimensional conformal quantum field theory” Theor. Math. Phys. 65 (1985) 1205–1213 Our geometric inspiration came fromGoogle Scholar
- G. Sotkov and M. Stanishkov “Affine geometry and Wn-gravities” Preprint ISAS-70/90/EP (June 1990) Further references can be found inGoogle Scholar
- P. Di Francesco, C. Itzykson, J.-B. Zuber “Classical W-algebras” Preprint SPhT/90-149 and PUPT-1211 (Oct. 1990) submitted to Communications in Mathematical Physics. The paper quoted in the introduction isGoogle Scholar
- C. Itzykson, J.-B. Zuber “Matrix integration and combinatorics of modular groups” Communications in Mathematical Physics, 134 (1990) 197–207.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1991