Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 346)
Autoepistemic stable closures and contradiction resolution
KeywordsRelevance Logic Defense Advance Research Project Agency Default Logic Default Reasoning Defense Advance Research Project Agency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Gelfond, M. Autoepistemic Logic and Formalization of Commonsense Knowledge. Preprint, Computer Science Dept., Univ. of Texas at El Paso. 1988Google Scholar
- Hanks, S., and McDermott, D. Default reasoning, nonmonotonic logics, and the frame problem. In Proceedings AAAI-86, pages 328–333. Philadelphia, 1986.Google Scholar
- Konolige, Kurt. On the Relation between Default Theories and Autoepistemic Logic. In Proc. IJCAI-87. Milan, Italy, 1987.Google Scholar
- Konolige, Kurt. On the Relation between Default and Autoepistemic Logic. Artificial Intelligence 35:343–382, 1988.Google Scholar
- Lin, Fangzhen. Reasoning in the presence of inconsistency. In Proceedings AAAI-87, pages 139–143. Seattle, 1987.Google Scholar
- McDermott, D. Nonmonotonic Logic I. Artificial Intelligence 13:41–72, 1980.Google Scholar
- Moore, R.C. Semantical Considerations on Nonmonotonic Logic. Artificial Intelligence 25:75–94, 1985.Google Scholar
- Morris, P.H. Curing Anomalous Extensions. In Proceedings AAAI-87, pages 437–442. Seattle, July, 1987.Google Scholar
- Reiter, Raymond. A logic for default reasoning. Artificial Intelligence 13:81–132, 1980.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1988