Part of the Economic Studies in Inequality, Social Exclusion and Well-Being book series (EIAP, volume 1)
Globalization, Economic Reform, and Structural Price Transmission: Sam Decomposition Techniques with an Empirical Application to Vietnam
KeywordsPath Decomposition Social Accounting Matrix Rice Price Price Transmission Elementary Path
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Adelman, Irma and Sherman Robinson. 1978. Income Distribution Policy in Developing Countries: A Case Study of Korea. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press.Google Scholar
- Defourny, Jacque and Erik Thorbecke. 1984. “Structural Path Analysis and Multiplier Decomposition within a Social Accounting Matrix.” Econ. J., 94:374, pp. 111–36.Google Scholar
- Pyatt, Graham and Alan Roe. 1977. Social Accounting for Development Planning with special reference to Sri Lanka. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Pyatt, Graham and Jeffery I. Round. 1979. “Accounting and Fixed Price Multipliers in a Social Accounting Matrix”. Econ. J., 89:356, pp. 850–73.Google Scholar
- Pyatt, Graham and Jeffery I. Round. 1985. Social Accounting Matrices: A Basis for Planning. Washington, DC: The World Bank.Google Scholar
- Round, Jeffery I. 1985. “Decomposing Multipliers for Economic Systems Involving Regional and World Trade.” Econ. J., 95:378, pp. 383–99.Google Scholar
- Stone, Richard. 1981. Aspects of Economic and Social Modelling. Geneva: Librairie Droz.Google Scholar
- Tarp, Finn, David W. Roland-Holst, John Rand and Henning Tarp Jensen. 2002. A 2000 Social Accounting Matrix for Vietnam. Hanoi: CIEM, http://www.econ.ku.dk/rand/.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006