Electrical Properties of Materials
- 3.1k Downloads
KeywordsConduction Band Valence Band Fermi Energy External Electric Field Electron Band
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Suggestions for Further Study
- A.R. Blythe, Electrical Properties of Polymers, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (1979).Google Scholar
- R.H. Bube, Electronic Properties of Crystalline Solids, 3rd Edition, Academic, Cambridge, MA (1992).Google Scholar
- S.K. Ghandi, The Theory and Practice of Microelectronics, Wiley, New York (1968).Google Scholar
- L.L. Hench and J.K. West, Principles of Electronic Ceramics, Wiley, New York (1990).Google Scholar
- J. Mort and G. Pfister, Editors, Electronic Properties of Polymers, Wiley, New York (1982).Google Scholar
- M.A. Omar, Elementary Solid State Physics, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA (1978).Google Scholar
- B.G. Streetman, Solid State Electronic Devices, 2nd Edition, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ (1980).Google Scholar
- S.M. Sze, Physics of Semiconductor Devices, 2nd Edition, Wiley, New York (1981).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York, LLC 2004