KeywordsChronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Patient Sickle Cell Supplemental Oxygen Motion Sickness
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Department of the Army. Medical Evacuation in a Theater of Operations: Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures. Washington, DC: US Government Printing Office; 1991. FM 8-10-6.Google Scholar
- 6.American College of Critical Care Medicine, Society of Critical Care Medicine, and American Association of Critical-Care Nurses. Transporting critically ill patients. Health Devices 1993;22:590–591.Google Scholar
- 8.Mandavia DP, Daily RH. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. In: Rosen P, Barkin R, et al, eds. Emergency Medicine, Concepts and Clinical Practice. St Louis, Mo: Mosby; 1998:1494–1511.Google Scholar
- 15.Sears DA. Sickle cell trait. In: Embury SH, Hebbel RP, Mohandas N, Steinberg MH, eds. Sickle Cell Disease, Basic Principles and Clinical Practice. New York: Raven Press; 1994.Google Scholar
- 17.Withers MR, Christopher GW. Aeromedical evacuation of biological warfare casualties: a treatise on infectious diseases on aircraft. Military Med 2000;165(suppl 3):1–21.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York, Inc. 2003