Effects of Boron in Wound Healing
Experiments on Nude Mice
- 27 Downloads
KeywordsVascular Endothelial Growth Factor Wound Healing Boric Acid Boric Acid Solution Assay Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Blech, M.F., Martin, C., Pichon, M., Borelly, J., and Hartemann, P., 1990, The clinical and bacteriologic out come of wounds using different local antiseptics, J. Orthop. Surgery, 4:123–129.Google Scholar
- Frelin, C., Ladoux, A., and Bauters, C., 1997, VEGF: mediateur de’ angiogénèse hypoxique, Med. Sci., 13:886–891.Google Scholar
- Madri, J.A. and Bell, L., 1992, Vascular-cell response to injury: modulation by extracellular matrix and soluble factors, in: Ultrastructure membrane and cell interactions in atherosclerosis, (H. Robenek and N. Severs, eds.), pp. 167–181, CRC Press, Boca Raton Fl.Google Scholar
- Madri, J.A., Sankar, S., and Romanie, A.M., 1996, Angiogenesis, in: The molecular and cellular biology of wound repair (2nd edition), (R.A.F. Clark, eds.), pp. 355–371, Plenum Press, New-York.Google Scholar
- Walderf, H. and Fewkes, J., 1995, Wound healing, Adv. Dermatol, 10:77–96.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002