Zinc as a Cellular Regulator of Apoptosis
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsIntracellular Zinc Free Zinc Transient Global Cerebral Ischemia Zinc Depletion Mitochondrial Calcium Uniporter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Favier, A. 1995 Zinc-ligand interactions and oxygen free radicals formation in,. Handbook on metal-ligand interactions in biological fluids. New-York: Marcel Dekker Inc.Google Scholar
- Kolenko, V., Uzzo, R.G., Bukowski, R., Bander, N.H., Novick, A.C., Hsi, E.D., and Finke, J.H. 1999 Dead or dying: necrosis versus apoptosis in capase-deficient human renal cell carcinoma [In Process Citation], Cancer Res. 59, 2838–2842.Google Scholar
- Lohmann, R. and Beyersmann, D. 1994 Effects of zinc and cadmium on apoptotic DNA fragmentation in isolated bovine liver nuclei. Env. Health Perspect. 102, 269–271.Google Scholar
- Mc Cabe, M., Jiang, S., and Orrenius, S. 1993 Chelation of intracellular zinctriggers apoptosis in mature thymocytes. J. Lab. Invest. 69, 101–110.Google Scholar
- Seve, M., Favier, A., Osman, M., Hernandez, D., Vaitaitis, G., Flores, N.C., McCord, J.M., and Flores, S.C. 1999 The Human Immunodeficiency Virus-1 Tat Protein Increases Cell Proliferation, Alters Sensitivity to Zinc Chelator-Induced Apoptosis, and Changes Spl DNA Binding in HeLa Cells. Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 361, 165–172.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002